Sunday, February 17, 2008

You Ain't the Only One, Alicia!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But, EHMAWGAWD!
I got offered a modeling job, too! And I get to "invite" three of my prettiest friends. Obviously, Massie, K&D! And Alicia already has been invited to model in Paris, so she's fine. Me, plus M, K & D (but they don't know YET) are gonna model the new spring collection for RALPH LAUREN Kids! You know not the adult Ralph Lauren, but for the tween part of Ralph Lauren. You know? lol. See? So we are even. Alicia is in Paris modeling for some high fashion desginer we don't even know about. We are going to Chicago, which isn't as glam as Paris but we are modeling for RL, which is Alicia's fave designer. So we are even! There.

CL and The PC

6 comments:

Massie Block said...

EHMAGAWD!!!!!
Of course I'm going. Dylan is obviously going, And K just texted me that she is going! Are you going Claire???

MB

Reagan said...

i love you and the TPC'S blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of you! I so want to model, but my mum won't let me, even tho she's in the fashion business. >.<
btw, love your blog :]

xoxo
S

Alicia Rivera said...

aww, so happy for you!!

AR:D

Claire Lyons=) said...

thanks reagan and manhatten!
and for sure! im soo going! we're gonna be models! models!


C♥

Anonymous said...

i <3 Ralphhhhh. Have fun!