Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ehmagawdd.

The date with Aaron...was.....was.....was.............
♥A W E S O M E♥
It was soooo romantic. We went out for a "indoor picnic". We went to a reserved private resturant down in New York City. We had little hor'devours. Then, cheesesticks, then lasagna, then clam chowder soup and finally sizziling, juicy steak. Of course, after that I went to the bathroom and I used my Scope mouthwash. When I came back, he had to go to te bathroom. When he came back, we sorta madeout and he breath was MINTY FREASH. AHHHH. So I guess both of us this the same thing. lol. Anyway, me and Aaron's baby is doing fine. You know, the baby for Health Class? Yeah. I think we're gonna get an A for our grade at the end of the semester. Well. Gotta go. I have a 8:00 AM appointment with the dentist tomorrow. Later.

CL and The PC

2 comments:

Aly said...

aww. so cute!!!
hope you and Aaron are forever!!!
you and him sound so much better thann you and Cam.

---------aly(:

Massie Block said...

ah-greed.

MB